What to Bring
Certification Card, Regulator, BCD, 2 Tanks, Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Exposure Protection, Dive Boots, Save a Dive Kit, Dive Lights, Food/Drinks, Cutting Device, Weights, Wreck Reel, Signal Marker Buoy, UW Camera, Hood & Gloves Bring Completed Liability Release – CLICK HERE TO PRINT
- Be sure to have all equipment you need to dive and do NOT rely on equipment to be on the boat.
- You may want to bring Dramamine or Sea Sickness pills as the lake can make people who “have grown up on the water” end up feeding the fish. You want a fun trip and sea sickness is NO FUN.
- Please also dress for the weather that is and could be. The lake can be cold, hot, rainy, or dry and you will be miles from shore so come prepared and check the weather reports.
- Respect the size of the boat and only bring things that you may need and pack small. Checking your equipment 2 nights before your dives is highly recommended to ensure you have everything you need and it is working properly.
- Bring your Certification Card on EVERY dive Trip. No card, No dive. This is for the Coast Guard and we are strict on this rule!
- Be sure you are diving within your training. You are responsible for having the proper certification for the diving you will do. (deep, wreck penetration, drysuit, night).
- You should also not be trying out new equipment or making major equipment changes. These are the dives you bought the best equipment for and the reason you did all your training. This is not the time to learn how to use your gear or do these dives (unless you are doing training with an Instructor). Make sure that you have the proper certifications for the dive you are planning. Plan your Dive and Dive your Plan! Not being able to dive due to a forgotten mask or other equipment is not grounds for a refund. Refunds will ONLY be given if there is an issue with the boat or weather. Rain does not cancel a trip, only the captain does. Get ready to have a great time diving some of the best wrecks on Lake Michigan and Lake Huron!