Go-Between: Port Sanilac and Harbor Beach
*Only 4 Divers Needed To Run*
Grab a few friends and let's go diving!
Spacious and comfortable boat
Knowledgeable, experienced captains and crew
Safety equipment including O2 Kit
USCG Certified for up to 16 divers
3 exits, 2 midship for easy access to the wreck
Water and fresh fruit provided on all trips
Easy online booking
Phone support with a live captain in that area
So, how about those shipwrecks?
Show me the wrecks from Harbor Beach!
- John McGean
- Charles A. King
- Daniel J. Morrell
- Gov. Smith
- E.P. Dorr
- Emma L. Neilson
- City of Detroit
Show me the wrecks from Port Sanilac!
- New York
- Mary Alice B
- North Star
- Col. A.B. Williams
- Eliza H. Strong
- F.B. Gardner
- Charles S. Price
- John Breden
Click a date below to see open seats and use our dive scheduler to book your dive.
Use our exclusive online dive scheduler to schedule your next Great Lakes shipwreck diving adventure. You can schedule one charter ride or multiples easily and conveniently using our website. Be sure to complete the online waiver and make booking even easier!
Don’t see a date you want? Don’t worry, email us at info@doubleactiondivecharters.
Great Lakes Scuba Charter Resources
Stuff To Bring, Dive Buddies, Directions…it’s all right here!
What To Bring
Bring Completed Liability Release – CLICK HERE TO PRINT
– Be sure to have all equipment you need to dive and do NOT rely on equipment to be on the boat.
– You may want to bring Dramamine or Sea Sickness pills as the lake can make people who “have grown up on the water” end up feeding the fish. You want a fun trip and sea sickness is NO FUN.
– Please also dress for the weather that is and could be. The lake can be cold, hot, rainy, or dry and you will be miles from shore so come prepared and check the weather reports.
– Respect the size of the boat and only bring things that you may need and pack small. Checking your equipment 2 nights before your dives is highly recommended to ensure you have everything you need and it is working properly.
– Bring your Certification Card on EVERY dive Trip. No card, No dive. This is for the Coast Guard and we are strict on this rule!
– Be sure you are diving within your training. You are responsible for having the proper certification for the diving you will do. (deep, wreck penetration, drysuit, night).
– You should also not be trying out new equipment or making major equipment changes. These are the dives you bought the best equipment for and the reason you did all your training. This is not the time to learn how to use your gear or do these dives (unless you are doing training with an Instructor).
Make sure that you have the proper certifications for the dive you are planning. Plan your Dive and Dive your Plan!
Not being able to dive due to a forgotten mask or other equipment is not grounds for a refund. Refunds will ONLY be given if there is an issue with the boat or weather. Rain does not cancel a trip, only the captain does.
Get ready to have a great time diving some of the best wrecks on Lake Michigan and Lake Huron!
Need A Dive Buddy?
Quite often diver’s discuss our charters and make arrangements for buddies on our Partner’s page, Dive Right In Scuba. So remember to check there for potential new friends.
Login to Scubaboard to meet new friends from all over the world! There are tons of Scuba Fans that are looking to dive the Great Lakes! See who is coming out to dive, and meet some new people on your Dive Charter.
For all your Technical Diving needs, check out The Deco Stop! Look for new trips as we head up north for deeper Technical Diving Wreck Dives.
Book The Whole Boat!
Day or Night Boat Rides
Great for fireworks, Air & Water Show, or anything else on the lake. Includes all gas, captain, fruit, and water.
Looking for a private charter with your friends? Whether you have 2 people or a full 6, our boats are
available. Contact us about getting your group out on a boat for a private day, weekend, or week!
Don’t see a trip you want to do? Simply CONTACT us to get a custom
quote for your trip!
Directions and Accommodations
Find driving directions to Harbor Beach Here.
Know what Mother Nature and the Great Lakes have in store for your adventure!